Best Alternatives Of Immigrating Into Canada From Peru In 2022

Did you know that every year people immigrate to Canada from all over the world, including Peru? Here’s how you can immigrate to Canada from Peru in 2022 and why moving here is a good choice.

Canada is a diverse country, with different cultures and languages, including Spanish. It is also one of the safest countries in the world and one of the most financially secure.

But that’s just the beginning! Before we get to the countless reasons why Canada is a great place to call home, let’s look at the best ways to get there.

Let’s get to Canada!

To make it easier for people from all over the world to immigrate to Canada, the Canadian government has developed a number of immigration programs and visas, over 100 in number. To help you choose, here are the three main immigration programs you can consider if you want to move from Peru to Canada.

Express Entry

What is Express Entry? Well, it is one of the fastest ways to get to Canada! Express Entry is a system that processes visa applications in as little as six months.

There are three programs that run under the Express Entry system, namely; Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class.

If your application for any of the programs is successful, you can get permanent residency in Canada.

Federal Skilled Worker Program.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is for individuals who have qualifications, skills or work experience that can contribute to the growth of the Canadian economy.

To be eligible to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must meet the following criteria:

You must have qualifying work experience in one of the following positions. These positions must also be listed on the National Occupation Classification (NOC):

  • Executive
  • Professional
  • Skilled trades/technical occupation

If your application for the FSWP is approved, you will be eligible for permanent residency in Canada.

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled foreign workers who have experience in eligible trades and can contribute to the growth of the Canadian economy. As with the Federal Skilled Worker Program, if your application for the Federal Skilled Trades Program is approved, you can obtain permanent residency in Canada.

Let’s take a look at whether you qualify to apply. The requirements for applying for the FSTP are as follows:

You will need:

A full-time job offer from a Canadian employer for a period of at least one year OR proof of qualification from a provincial, territorial or federal government agency.

Language proficiency in French or English as measured by the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique Canadiens (NCLC). (Level 4 for writing + reading and Level 5 for listening + speaking).
At least 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 5 years.

You must be able to demonstrate that you meet the professional requirements of your occupation.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds for yourself and your family to settle in Canada unless you have a valid job offer or can legally work in Canada

Occupations that are eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are categorized into the following major National Occupational Classification (NOC) groups. These groups are further subdivided into different occupations, all of which are Skill Type B. You must demonstrate that you have experience performing the duties of the occupational description in the NOC.

Categories of the National Occupational Classification

  • Main group 72
  • Industrial
  • Electrical
  • Construction
  • Main group 73
  • Maintenance
  • Plant operation
  • Major group 82
  • Supervisors and technicians in the field of natural resources
  • Agriculture
  • Major group 92
  • Processing and Manufacturing
  • Utility supervisors
  • Central control operators
  • Subgroup 632
  • Cooks and cooks
  • Subgroup 633
  • Butchers and bakers
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

If you are seeking permanent residency but are already living in Canada, this is the class for you. The Canadian Experience Class is designed for applicants who are already living in Canada and have gained work experience here on a temporary work permit.

You May Also Like